You need tools to perform task, be it home, office or any other place. When going to places, you do some make up, but how you do that or you doing your own or going to parlor. No matter if you are going to parlor, some time you need to do it your own, even occasionally. In such situation you need certain tools to apply your makeup called Makeup Brushes. Yes, Makeup Brushes!!
You can buy your Makeup Brushes from your nearby cosmetics store. These brushes make your task easier and give you a new look. Before buying Makeup Brushes do a research on what you need and where you can get, especially the store where you will get value for money. Make brushes are available in the market in different variety, and price ranges. You can buy a bunch of these to apply Makeup in different parts of you body e.g. lips, eyebrows, nails, etc.
What are advantages of Makeup Brushes?
People think that, they don’t need Makeup Brushes until and unless fingers do not stop doing the task and that too so gently. No doubt you love your finger but use them to hold things. If you will give a little attention, then you will find that you almost use them to hold things like holding spoon or forks to eat food, holding pen to do writing, holding toothbrush to brush up teeth, etc, then why not you hold a Makeup Brush, while doing makeup. These are of great help to you.
Using Makeup Brush has several benefits:
* The brushes are simpler to control than your finger and so the result is much less messy.
* Brushes can help you applying blush on one cheek and then the other with a matching effect.
* Brushes make final effect natural and wonderful. Your face will glow more and each color should come blended into the next.
* Your fingers can contaminate your cosmetics, but your brushes do not.
Type of Brushes:
There are a number of makeup brushes available in the cosmetic shops ranging from purpose to size to cost. Choose according to your need. You can buy the following range of Makeup Brushes:
* Power Brushes- Luxuriously designed oversize brushes to dust loose or pressed powder across the face.
* Blush Brushes- These brushes gives user excellent control.
* Sponge Brushes- Sponge of this brush helps in blending of the cosmetics very well.
* Eye Brushes- your eyes are beautiful and after all important to you. You can Buy a range of eye brushes like Eye Shadow Brushes, Eye Liner Brushes, Eyebrow Brushes, etc to keep doing your eyes designing.
* Lip Brushes- These brushes gives your lips the true blending of color and cosmetics.
There are many more brushes are available for doing makeup and makeup of different kind. Identify your requirement and got them. Definitely, these will make you prettier.
How to buy make up Brushes?
Once you identify your need, go to a good store and decide whether to buy in sets or as apiece. Generally, stores sell in both ways apiece as well as set. Compare the prices and it is obvious that you will prefer buying along with saving. Buy these according to your budget. Prefer the store that sells both cosmetics as well as brushes. It is important to check for good quality makeup brushes. Even though these may be a bit expensive but prefer to take value for your money. Good quality brushes will give you greater control, good result and even will last long.
Take care of your brushes
Once you got the brushes of your need and choice, you need to take care of these. How do you do that??
* Always store your brushes in mesh brush bag.
* Don’t blow on your brushes. If you need to reduce some of the powder or cosmetics while using gently shake them.
* Clean the brushes regularly.
* After cleaning, dry them naturally. Do not use hair dryer etc, otherwise bristle will melt.
How to clean makeup brushes?
To clean your makeup brushes, please follow the followings cleaning rules.
* Run warm water over the bristles of the brush. Take care that base of the brush do not get wet, especially if is made of wood.
* Do continue rinsing till it become clear and clean.
* Squeeze the extra water but very gently.
* Reshape it delicately.
* Allow it dry in air for 24 hour.